Hello Summer! Lights, Camera, and Pose! It’s your time to shine. You could be the next face of Jet. This is your moment. #IamJet
Competition open to everyone. Submissions open from 1-31 October 2021.To be part of the exciting competition check out below information:
How to Enter
- Post a picture you rocking a Jet outfit that is not more than a year old stating the brand name.
- Post your picture on Jet Zimbabwe Facebook Page and use hashtag #Iam Jet.
- You can also Post on your timeline and tag @JetZimbabwe.
Participate and you could win the following
- Modelling Contract From Jet.
- Nights Bed and Breakfast at Azambezi Victoria Falls courtwsy of Rainbow Tourism Group.
- Food hampers courtesy of Dairiboard.
- Clothing outfits.
- Beauty Hampers.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all Jet customers
- The competition is running on Facebook.
- Entries are submitted via Facebook
- To join in or participate, entrants must post an image wearing a Jet Outfit to JetZimbabwe Facebook page hashtag IamJet hashtag Their Brand of Choice. They can also tag @JetZimbabwe on their Facebook timeline.
- Outfit must not be older than a year12 months.
- A valid competition entry consists of full requirements, with a color portrait of the baby (taken within the last 2 months) and a Jet receipt of baby wear or accessories submitted via Jet WhatsApp number 0786609720 or instore
- Participants must tag the brand they are wearing e.g. #Massumi, #Revolution, #Enzo, #Network, #Mum to Be, #Jet Boy, #Jet Girl, #Nxt Generation, #Jclassics,
- Winning Categories shall be as per the in-house brands i.e. Face of Jet Enzo, Face of Jet Massumi, Face Of Jet Network (Ladies & Gents), Face of Jet JClassics, Face of Jet Boy, Face of Jet Girl, etc.
- Participants are free to choose the department that best speaks to their lifestyle, personality, age and sense of style.
- A participant can only win under 1 brand though they can submit entries for more than one brand.
- Participants will be judged on styling ( how they put the outfit together, presentation and other criteria that will be agreed on)
- The sponsors will adjudicate over the entries and choose winners
- The sponsors reserve the right to change the terms or mechanics of the campaign/promotion